Wine on Main will participate in Concord’s annual Halloween Howl! We will stay open until 7:30pm so that kiddos can trick or treat with us… and adults can stock up on goodies too!
Here’s more about the event via Intown Concord:
Get your costumes ready for downtown Concord’s spookiest night out!
Intown Concord’s Halloween Howl returns to Main St. on Friday, October 27th from 5:30 pm- 7:30 pm. Join us for Wicked fun on Main St. for community trick-or-treating, festive costumes and decor, and plenty of ghoulish games and activities for the whole family to enjoy!
Schedule of activities:
4:00 pm- Main Street closes from Hills Avenue to Loudon Road
5:00 pm- Kid’s Fun Run in Bicentennial Square presented by Fellowship Housing Opportunities – Free!
5:30 pm- 7:30 pm
- Community Trick or Treating
- Witch Hat Ring Toss & “Pick a Prize” presented by Concord Parks and Recreation
- Kid’s Fun Zone in Bicentennial Square with Fellowship Housing Opportunities
- Foggy Dudes Band playing in Bicentennial Square following the Fun Run
- Scary Bus presented by the Concord School District- In front of The Hotel Concord
- Trunk or Treat on North Main
- Pumpkin Photo Op area on City Plaza
- “Not So Scary Costume Parade” with Nazzy meet at City Plaza (in front of State House arch)
6:00 pm- Costume Contest (line up on Capitol Street at 5:45 pm) Pre Registration Required
7:00 pm- Voting ends for your favorite pumpkin carving at the Concord Food Co-op
7:30 pm- Trick or Treating concludes
9:00 pm- Main Street opens